Stunning Townhome in Historic Pasadena
2 Beds • 1.5 Baths • 961 SF • N/A SF Lot • BUILT 1977 • HOA $588/Month • Tennis court, Pool, Spa • $565,000
468 Rosemont Ave, Pasadena, CA 91103, USA
Stunning townhome in the heart of Pasadena. Meticulously maintained and extensively updated by the seller with attention to every detail.
Sophisticated, two-level, townhome in sought after Orange Grove Village II complex nestled in historic Pasadena. The seller has extensively updated this home throughout. Some of the features include dual paned Milgard windows, imported European smoked oak wood floors by Prevada, recessed lighting, custom glass closet doors with custom shelving system in both bedrooms, beautifully remodeled bathrooms with Toto toilets, premium brand faucets, new shower panel/enclosure in both bathrooms, an upgraded vanity area with built-in wood side cabinets (cabinet backs are lined with fabric), wooden vanity with glass counter top.
Kitchen features Miele refrigerator/dishwasher and new counter top. Living room is light and bright with a fireplace with new surround and glass cover, vaulted ceilings and access to balcony overlooking a tennis court. Tons of designer touches throughout.
There's inside laundry and a private 2 car garage with additional storage.
This complex is very desirable and is conveniently located minutes from Old Pasadena with its stores and restaurants, Rose Bowl, Colorado Bridge, Historic Orange Grove neighborhood, Norton Simon Museum and so much more!
Pool, Spa and Tennis Court. Pets are allowed (some rules apply.)
- Removed cottage cheese ceilings
- Installed double paned windows throughout entire unit – manufactured by Milgard.
- Installed custom glass closet sliding doors in master and guest bedrooms – manufactured by The Sliding Door Company.
- Installed premium brand wood floors and stairs – manufactured by Prevada (wood = imported European smoked oak. Manufacturer recommends cleaning with simple water and white vinegar solution).
- Installed 2 (two) wall-to-wall custom bedroom closets and 1 custom coat/utility closet – manufactured by Elfa.
- Installed premium brand Miele refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher.
- Installed (no recessed ceiling lights prior to my moving in) and upgraded all light fixtures throughout the unit, whether it be pendant fixtures in dining room and foyer, recessed lighting in living, dining and bedroom or specialty recessed lighting (kitchen and portion of living room), and under cabinet lights (kitchen).
- Installed kitchen counter top.
- Upgraded vanity area with built-in wood side cabinets (cabinet backs are lined with fabric), wooden vanity with glass counter top.
- Installed premium tile floors in master and small bath rooms.
- Installed freestanding bathroom sink cabinets in master and small bath.
- Installed premium brand faucets in bathroom and kitchen.
- Installed new shower panel and refinished bath/shower stall (important, clean shower stall with 409, nothing harsh or abrasive, per manufacturer).
- Installed new Toto toilets in both bathrooms.
- Installed new A/C Heating unit.
- Installed Hunter Douglas window coverings throughout entire house, including blackout shade in small bedroom.
- New Fireplace glass cover and surround (gas fireplace).
- Balcony has been resurfaced for better drainage.
- Installed new stove/range.
- Performed all routine home maintenance including interior painting and bi-annual A/C Heating unit maintenance includes filter changes